Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Oracle Database 11g for Windows now available
We'll be talking about Windows specific 11g new features at Oracle OpenWorld sessions so reserve your seat today!
Monday, October 22, 2007
Reserve your .NET and Windows OpenWorld Sessions Today!
Summary: Seats are filling up fast for Oracle OpenWorld .NET and Windows sessions, so use Schedule Builder and reserve a seat for yourself today!
Oracle OpenWorld will be once again taking over the city of San Francisco from November 11-15. It promises to be a truly amazing experience with over 1,600 sessions covering the full breadth of Oracle's offerings.
As you may recall, last year at OpenWorld we introduced "Oracle Develop", a special 2 day intensive track of content created specifically for the Oracle developer - including a .NET developer track. Well, it turned out to be so tremendously popular in San Francisco that we took the Oracle Develop show on the road to Korea, China, India, Germany, the Czech Republic, and the UK. Now we are back in San Francisco, having learned a lot about what you want in your sessions and we are offering even more of the good stuff that developers can use on their job!
This years Oracle Develop .NET track will provide comprehensive coverage of Oracle's .NET technologies including new Oracle Database 11g features, introductory material, and deep dive content. Oracle Develop is perfect for all levels of Oracle on .NET developers, from beginner to advanced. In addition to sessions we also have a .NET Hands on Lab, which lets you get your hands dirty and take Visual Studio for a joyride! You can attend Oracle Develop if you register for the full conference badge of course, but you could also sign up specifically for Oracle Develop.
Once you register, I strongly urge you to use Schedule Builder to reserve seats in the sessions you are most interested in. I recommend doing so as many of our .NET and Windows sessions look like they are getting close to capacity.
If you can't make it to Oracle Develop content this year, please visit us in the Exhibition Hall (in the database area) for your own personalized demo of our latest features from an Oracle expert.
Oracle Develop .NET Sessions at a Glance
- Getting Started with Oracle and .NET
- New Features in Oracle Database 11g for .NET Developers
- Optimizing .NET Data Access Performance with Oracle Database
- ASP.NET Web Development with Oracle Database
- Database Development Lifecycle Management with Visual Studio: SQL, PL/SQL, and .NET Stored Procedure Development, Source Control, and Deployment
- PL/SQL Programming for .NET Developers: Tips, Tricks, and Debugging
- Using Complex Oracle Datatypes in .NET: LOBs, User-Defined Types, and XML
- Building Scalable and Highly Available .NET Applications with Oracle RAC and Oracle Data Guard
- .NET Data Caching: Using Oracle Change Notification and the Client Result Cache
- Hands-on Lab: Building .NET Applications with Oracle
- What's New for Oracle Database 11g on Windows and .NET
- Oracle Database Integration with Active Directory and Windows Security
- Best Practices for Performance of Oracle Database on Windows
- Using Oracle RAC and Microsoft Windows 64-Bit as the Foundation for a Database Grid
- Best Practices for Oracle Database and Client Deployment on Windows
- Oracle Fusion Middleware: Best Practices and Interoperability for Windows, .NET, and Office Environments
See you there!