Sunday, May 28, 2006

 

Welcome to my blog

Let me introduce myself... My name is Christian Shay and I am a Product Manager in the Windows and .NET group at Oracle. Part of my job is to help make sure that the features that Oracle delivers to .NET developers matches what the developers need. You may have seen me as a speaker at various Microsoft events, at Oracle OpenWorld or at user group meetings. If you see me at a future event, please come up and say hi!

In this blog I will offer tips and tricks for .NET developers, share information about upcoming Oracle events, talk about new features we've added, and let you know about impending software releases.

To add an RSS feed of this blog to your news aggregator, click here.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© Copyright 2017 Christian Shay